Business InsuranceChoosing the right business or commercial insurance plan for your business can be very confusing, so we have developed many different options and programs to meet the needs of our commercial insurance clients. At Brown Insurance Group, we can design a specialized package according to your property, liability, and casualty needs. We are also proactive in identifying any factors that may increase your premiums or change your risk, and provide consulting and risk management options to protect your business. Whether you are a retailer, wholesaler, manufacturer, contractor or professional, Brown Insurance Group can tailor a package to meet your specific needs and requirements. Our Business Insurance services include:
- Business Owners Packages (BOP)
- Commercial Auto
- Bonds – Surety and Fidelity
- Commercial Building Property
- EPLI – Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Builders Risk
- Professional Liability Insurance – D&O, Medical Professional, Cyber
- Errors and Omissions
- Special Event, Liquor Liability
- Equipment Floater
- Buy/Sell Funding
- Inland Marine
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Business Personal Property
- Business Umbrella Policies
- Employee Benefits
- Risk Management
- Farms & Agribusiness
- Habitational including Apartments, Hotels, Condos, and other Multi-Unit Dwellings
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Shopping Centers, Shopping Plazas
- Workers Compensation
Contact Brown Insurance Group today for a quote.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BONDS
Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. Brown Insurance Group has decades of experience servicing contractors and businesses big and small giving us the complete understanding of contracts needed to help your company grow. We deal only with the most trusted sureties, and have a proven record of placing bonds for business owners and contractors new to bonded work to the most difficult bonds for hazardous work to owners with inexperience on larger project and those with financial difficulties.
- Contract Bond – guarantees that an entity awarded a contract will meet its obligations under that contract. Included in this group are bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds and supply bonds.
- Subdivision Bonds – guarantee that developers will make certain “off site” or “public” land improvements in accordance with state, county or municipal specifications.
- Commercial Surety Bond – can guarantee a variety of business obligations which require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of license and permit, miscellaneous and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds – guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
- Court Bond – guarantees that an individual will comply with the terms of the court. This includes probate and fiduciary bonds, & immigration bonds.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COMMERCIAL AUTO
Commercial Auto Insurance insures your vehicles for physical damage and liability coverages for amounts, situations, and usage not covered by a personal auto policy. This type of business insurance covers a variety of vehicles and is also referred to as commercial car insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance. Our agents, at Brown Insurance Group will help you find the best coverage you need for your business. Why do you need Commercial Auto Insurance? In general, if an auto is used in tasks related to the operator’s occupation, profession or business, other than commuting, a commercial policy is necessary.
- If you are using your auto to transport goods or people for a fee or if you use your auto to conduct a service, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial auto policy may be appropriate if you need higher limits of liability because of the nature of your work.
- Hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used to conduct your business may require a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial insurance policy may be needed if employees operate the auto or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidently damages another persons property. It also provides you with a legal defense.
- Combined single limit (CSL) – Liability policies typically offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
- Medical payments, no-fault or Personal Injury Coverage – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to or replacement of your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GENERAL LIABILITY
Every business needs to protect themselves from accidents or injuries that may occur on their business grounds. General Liability insurance coverage can protect your business from these unexpected expenses. There are many different plans and options when choosing a general liability plan, and our experienced agents can assist you in finding the right plan at the right budget. If you have the right liability insurance plan in place, you can be protected if you face a lawsuit. Certain businesses face more risk of accidents or injuries, so doing an analysis of your business can help in finding the best general liability plan that fits your needs. General Liability insurance, along with your property and work comp policies, protects your business if you’re sued for personal injury or property damage. A typical policy will cover those accidents or damages that occur on-site or as a result of using goods or services sold by the company. In addition, coverage’s can be designed to cover additional costs like attorney fees or court costs. Our agents can assist you in considering all aspects of your general liability insurance package to give you the most appropriate policy available. We will help you customize a Georgia specific plan that works for you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WORKERS COMPENSATION
At Brown Insurance Group, having a workplace that is protected gives you extra security. As an employer, you have an obligation to ensure a safe work place and you may be required by law to have Workers Compensation Insurance. Work Comp insurance can provide the coverage to protect you from those unpredictable occurrences. We offer many different programs for different industries in Georgia, in order to customize a package that fits your needs and industry. We take a proactive approach to our clients’ Workers’ Compensation challenges. We will work to reduce your insurance costs, thereby saving you money this year and years to come. Coverage and benefits can be obtained for the worker no matter who is at fault. For those workers injured in the workplace, medical expenses and income replacement may be necessary. Our network of companies and experienced agents will help you find the right policy that meets all your needs. By contacting us today, we can assist and guide you through these complicated steps. How does this benefit the Georgia business owner?
- Reduced injuries and losses
- Reduced medical and disability costs
- Reduced policy adjustments
- Reduced premium costs